Emulsion Gel Biosensible S.R.
Login to see price
For: Sensitive irritated skin with seborrheic tendency (oil-prone)
Description: The Emulsion Gel Biosensible S.R. (Sebum-Regulating) protects the epidermal system, reduces skin system, relieves tightness and attenuates redness. In addition to soothing and protecting the skin, this formulation also combats excess sebum and helps tighten dilated pores while addressing loss of elasticity.
Targeted: Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin, Moisturizing, Soothing
Product Size: 50 ml 1.7 oz
Ingredients: Complex of Amino Acids, Polysaccharides rich in rhamnose, White Tea Leaf Extract, Orthosiphon Leaf Extract, Complex of Yellow Moambe Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Chestnut Tree, Myrobalan Leaf Extract, Marine Exopolysaccharide, Complex of Hyaluronic Acid and Rhizobium, Polysaccharides rich in Fucose
(WATER (AQUA), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, SQUALANE, ISOCETYL STEARATE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL, ENANTIA CHLORANTHA BARK EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, SAMBUCUS NIGRA FLOWER EXTRACT, TERMINALIA CATAPPA LEAF EXTRACT, ORTHOSIPHON STAMINEUS EXTRACT, OLEANOLIC ACID, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-2, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, RHIZOBIAN GUM, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-49, TANNIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, MALTODEXTRIN, TOCOPHEROL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PVP, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CHLORPHENESIN)
How to use: Apply a hazelnut-sized amount of Emulsion Gel Biosensible S.R. over all the face, neck and cleavage after previously using the recommended Lotion P50 and Quintessential Serum.
Recommended products for Gel Biosensible S.R.: Serum Biosensible, Masque Biosensible
- Use plant, biomarine and biotechnological extracts at very high concentrations – above 20% in most products
- Rule out the use of synthetic fragrances, to preserve the integrity of the formulas and try to avoid any adverse reactions
- Retain the original structure of the active ingredients as far as possible, by maximizing the use of cold processing in the majority of our formulas
- Ensure the effectiveness of a Biologique Recherche product through the composition and quality of its active ingredients
- Enhance the synergy between the products, our distinctive and original treatment techniques, and the Remodeling Face® treatment for instant and exceptional results