Griffonia & L-Tyrosine
Category: Dietary Supplement
Product description: L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that’s a precursor to dopamine and norepinephrine. Griffonia simplicifolia contains an amino acid called L-5- HTP (hydroxytryptophan), a precursor of serotonin. It helps improve brain activity. Chromium is a natural and essential trace element that contributes to maintaining normal blood sugar levels and ensuring the normal metabolism of macronutrients.
Recommended for: Adults only. Not suitable for pregnant or nursing women.
Product size: 60 capsules
How to use: Take 2 capsules a day, in the morning, with a big glass of water, for at least one month, without exceeding the recommended daily dose.
Ingredients: L- tyrosine, griffonia simplicifolia, chromium chloride, Garcinia Cambogia
- Use plant, biomarine and biotechnological extracts at very high concentrations – above 20% in most products
- Rule out the use of synthetic fragrances, to preserve the integrity of the formulas and try to avoid any adverse reactions
- Retain the original structure of the active ingredients as far as possible, by maximizing the use of cold processing in the majority of our formulas
- Ensure the effectiveness of a Biologique Recherche product through the composition and quality of its active ingredients
- Enhance the synergy between the products, our distinctive and original treatment techniques, and the Remodeling Face® treatment for instant and exceptional results